Our Research Archives contains Psylutions’ wealth of information and research on hot topics in Assessment, Development and Gen Y, as well as a number of case studies on key client projects we have managed.
- Development forum invitation
In May 2010 we hosted a forum on Individual and Team Development. We had a panel of 5 experts presenting case studies on how they employ a number of different strategies and tools for individual and team development in such organisations as NAB, Cadbury, and evolveone80.
Articles / PDFs
- Psylutions Development Forum Presentation
Our Development Forum gave attendees the opportunity to learn about Talent Development in the post GFC world, and hear case studies from an expert panel on talent development. Specifically, we looked at: what is talent development? why use talent development strategies? how to develop talent?
- Psylutions Psych Testing Presentation
Our Psych Testing Presentation gave attendees the opportunity to increase their understanding of psych testing and its use in the workplace, including: the benefits of using psych testing, how psych tests can be most effectively used in the selection and development process, the types of tests available and the limitations of psych tests.
- SHL Breakfast Presentation – A case study on Assessment in QNI
Queensland Nickel were doubling their Yabulu Refinery and required 40-50 entry level trainee operators who had a strong cultural fit, potential for development and long term commitment to the business.
- The Psychology of the Recruitment Process (2007)
Psychology and the recruitment process – What are the benefits of using psychology in the recruitment process? What are the limitations of psychology in recruitment?
Ethical Guidelines for Psychologists
- As qualified and registered psychologists, we are bound by the Australian Psychological Society's Code of Ethics for psychologists. To find out more about our ethical guidelines click on the link below: